It’s enounced by someone called “Suppa JMN” and states the following:
The code quality in a project is proportional to the number of total lines and inversely proportional to the product of the squared average of net lines of code by the number of classes named with the “Manager” suffix.
- N is the net lines of the project.
- M is the number of Managers.
- c is the net lines of code of a class (measured as average).
The following list illustrates the measurement:
- > 10. Code of extreme quality. Congratulations.
- 2 – 10. Code of good mother.
- 1 – 2. Average quality code.
- 0,5 – 1. Mediocre code
- 0,1 – 0,5. Turd.
- < 0,1. A shit the size of a piano. Burn the repository now.